Tuesday, 30 June 2015

The Scorch Trials

Read an adventure book

Book title: The Scorch Trials
Author: James Dashner
Date of publication: October 5 2010
Genre: Young adult fiction.

They thought they were safe.
They thought it all was over, but they were so wrong.
The maze was only phase 1.
Join Thomas and the other escapees of the maze as they try to 
make their way through the scorch.
Become engrossed and let the wave of the scorch trials engulf you.

This is my extra 100 words for the Winter Challenge

As I read through this book I became more and more engrossed with every page. If anyone thinks that they cannot read or are uncable of finishing a book like this than that's a lie. This is a series that will introduce even the most inexperienced reader of our generation to a world of the endless oppurtunities and stories that are introduced through reading. Picking up this book I realized that I would instantly fall in love with it. Through its impeccable detail and interesting storyline this book is a instant winner. I recommened this book to readers who like to experience adventure and excitement. So pick up this book, I assure you that you are in for the ride of your life.



No comments:

Post a Comment