Tuesday, 28 April 2015

War Horse

Read a book with an animal in the title.

Title: War Horse
Author: Michael Morpurgo
Date of publication: August 2007
Genre: War Adventure

Joey was a farm horse until he was forced to be taken away from his home and thrown into the battle front of WW1. But, will he ever see his owner and best friend Albert again?
War horse is an exciting and adventure seeking book with a heartfelt side to it. I dare you to be sucked into the story and join Joey as he fights for survival for the thrill of your life.

This is my acrostic poem for the Winter Reading Challenge.





Amazing
Lively
Beyond his age
Empathetic
Reckless
Tough-ish

&
Jumpy
Oblivious
Excitable
Youthful 

    

1 comment:

  1. A really emotional journey for horse and boy. I can't help but feel your acrostic suits Albert - young, optimistic and emotional - more than it does Joey. When I searched for other words that could convey the horse's character I found so many - do you know how to write a diamante poem or haiku? I issue you a challenge to come up with one or other ....http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/loyal

    ReplyDelete